Fish egg fritters
Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
When it rains outside the one thing that comes to our mind is a hot cup of tea with some hot pakoras or fritters or bhajis. So, today I’m sharing the recipe of fritters made of fish eggs. These are very tasty and can make a good combination with a cup of hot tea. Do try these and share your experience with me.
So, lets take a look at the simple recipe for making Fish Egg Fritters.
Rohu fish egg 200 gm
Gram flour/besan 2 tbsp
Onion ½ of medium sized chopped
Garlic cloves 5 or 6 chopped
Ginger 1/2” piece chopped
Green chillies 4 or 5 chopped
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil 2 to 3 tbsp
• Take the egg in a mixing bowl and break the lumps with your hands to make it lump free
• To this add gram flour, and all the other ingredients one by one, except oil, and mix well
• Heat oil in a frying pan at medium flames. Once heated, take small portion, about 1 or 1 and ½ tbsp, from the egg mixture and add it to the hot oil
• Shallow fry the fritters from both sides until they turns dark golden in colour
• Fry 4 or 5 fritters at a time and maintain at least 1” gap between the fritters while frying
• Once fried serve these hot and enjoy with your family and friends.