Butter masala sweet corn
Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Today I have come up with another super easy to make snacks idea for a lazy evening! When I feel lazy, my craving for food increases. Earlier in such situations I used to order for some ready made food but now that I am mother, I ensure my child’s healthy eating and avoid store bought junk food as far as possible.
So, today’s recipe Butter Masala Sweet Corn is one of such snack idea which can satisfy your cravings on such a lazy evening investing minimum effort.
Without wasting much time lets take a look at the detailed recipe for making Butter Masala Sweet Corn.
Sweet corn 2 medium size
Butter 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Chaat masala 1 tsp
Black salt about ½ tsp
Salt a little bit
• Separate the corn kernels from the corn and half cook these‘
• Take the cooked kernels in a mixing bowl. Add butter and all the other ingredients
• Mix well and microwave it for a minute
• Again give it a good mix and microwave for another minute
• Butter masala sweet corn is ready to be served.
• Serve it hot and enjoy it with your family and friends