Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Today I am sharing the recipe of such a snacks which needs no introduction for itself. It is one of the most loved snacks of the non vegetarians. Yes! I am talking about fried chicken. From children to the elderly, it is liked by the people of all ages.
In today’s recipe I have used curd instead of buttermilk. So, lets quickly take a look at the detailed recipe for making fried chicken.
Chicken legs 6 pieces
Curd 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
Juice of ½ a lemon
Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 + 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder 1 + 1 + ½ tsp
Corn flour 1 cup
Oats 1/4th cup slightly crushed
Salt as per taste
Enough oil for frying chicken legs
• In a mixing bowl, take curd, ginger garlic paste, 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt as per taste, lemon juice and mix well
• Add the chicken legs into this mixture and rub and coat well with the marinade. Refrigerate this for 2 hours
• Take another mixing bowl, add corn flour, oats, remaining Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt and mix well
• Break and add the eggs into a third bowl, add salt, remaining black pepper powder and beat well
• Take one chicken leg piece at a time and shed off the extra marinade.
• Now dip the chicken leg into egg mixture. Then transfer it into the flour mixture. Wrap the chicken legs with the flour mixture
• Now repeat the process one more time and keep it ready for frying
• Follow the same process for all the leg pieces and keep ready for frying
• Heat enough oil in a kadhai at medium flames. Once oil is heated, add the chicken legs 2 or 3 at a time and fry these from all sides until golden brown in colour.
• This way fry all the pieces and transfer these into a tray.
• Fried chicken is ready to be served. Serve it hot along with some tomato ketchup and enjoy with your family and friends.