Mixed Fruit Custard
Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Today I am sharing the recipe for making Mixed Fruit Custard. Sometimes children are reluctant to take fruits, which are very much essential for their total nourishment, as fruits are the storehouse of vitamins and minerals. So, a chilled Mixed Fruit custard is an amazing idea to make children eat fruits and enjoy the taste of ice cream at the same time. However, not only for the children, but also for the grown ups, a Mixed fruit custard loaded with the seasonal fruits is a wonderful dessert idea where you can get the double dose of taste and health.
So, let’s take a look at the recipe for making Mixed Fruit Custard.
Milk 500 ml
Custard powder 2 tbsp
Honey 4 to 5 tbsp or as per taste
Green grapes 1 small bowl
Black grapes 1 small bowl
Muskmelon cut into small cubes, 1 small bowl
Banana cut into small pieces, 1 small bowl
Pomegranate pearls 1 small bowl
Chopped nuts and raisins 1 small bowl
You can use any fruit of your choice and discard any fruit that I have used, if you don’t like those.
• Keeping ½ a cup of milk separately in a small bowl, add the remaining milk in a pan and place the pan over medium high flames. Stir the milk occasionally and wait until it starts boiling
• Simultaneous, add the custard powder in the ½ cup of milk and stir and mix to form a smooth mixture without any lumps
• Once the milk starts boiling, reduce the flames to minimum and add the custard powder mixture, with constant stirring so that it evenly mixes with the milk
• Then add honey and constantly stir and mix. Keep on stirring until the milk has thickened to the desired consistency and then switch off the flames
• Allow the milk to cool down completely and then transfer it to a mixing bowl
• To this add all the fruits one by one and mix well. Keep the mixed fruit custard in the refrigerator for about an hour or 2
• Serve chilled mixed fruit custard by adding some chopped nuts and raisins on top and enjoy the hot summers with a bowl full of Fruit Custard.