Eggless Banana pancakes
Hello my dear friends and fellows! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight once again!
Pancakes are the most easy to make and healthy breakfast idea of all time. There are varieties of pancake recipes. Today I am sharing the recipe for Banana Pancakes without using eggs.
Let’s take a look at the recipe for making banana pancakes.
Ripen banana 5 small
All purpose flour or maida 1 cup
Semolina or sooji 1 and ½ tbsp
Milk 1 tbsp + 3/4th of a cup
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder 1/8th tsp
Honey 4 to 5 tbsp or as per taste
Salt a little bit
Oil enough for cooking the pancakes
• Break and add the bananas in a blender along with 1 tbsp milk and blend them together to make banana purée
• Pour the banana purée in a mixing bowl. Into it add the all purpose flour, semolina, fennel seeds and mix well
• Then add the cinnamon powder, salt and honey and again mix well
• Now add the milk little by little and keep on stirring and mixing until the batter reaches the desired consistency, perfect for making pancakes
• Now place a non stick pan at minimum flames and let it heat. Once heated, brush some oil on the pan and the add a ladle full of the pancake batter and then gently spread it with the back of the ladle to give is a disc shape
• After about 1 minute, brush some more oil on the upper side of the pancake and then flip it. Let it cook for another ½ minute, and then transfer it to a plate
• Make all the pancakes following the same process. Once all the pancakes are cooked, transfer these to a serving plate.
• Banana pancakes are ready to be served. Spread some honey top of these and enjoy yummy healthy banana pancakes at breakfast.