Sweet corn pakora
Hello friends! Welcome back to my space Dish Of Delight one more time!
It’s Sunday! And Sunday means family funday. So, a special evening snacks is a must to celebrate this funday. However, I would not want to spend much time in the kitchen and loose the special chit chats with my family. As, in this busy world, nobody would want to loose the hardly available family time by engaging in some other work.
So, today I am sharing sweet corn pakora recipe, which is a simple but yummy snacks to add to the weekend evening fun. Lets go through the recipe.
Sweet corn kernels 1 and 1/2 cup
Gram flower 6 tbsp
Rice flower 2 tbsp
Ginger paste 1/2 tbsp
Green chilli paste 1/2 tbsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Chat masala powder 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil enough to deep fry the pakoras
- In a mixing bowl, take the corn kernels, add ginger paste, green chilli paste, salt and mix the ingredients well by pressing the corns to soften it a little. You can use lightly boiled corns if you wish to, but I did not because I like the crunch of the corn kernels in my pakora
- keep the marinated corn for about an hr
- after the marinating time is over, add all the other ingredients, except the oil and mix well. Do not add water
- heat the oil at medium flames in a kadhai. Once the oil is heated well, take little portions of the corn mixture and add it to the hot oil. Do not over crowd the kadhai. Fry from all sides untill these become golden colour
- fry the pakoras in batches. Once fried,transfer the pakoras to a serving bowl and enjoy them hot along with some green chutney and ketchup.