Easy cheesy white sauce pasta
Hello friends! Back again with another recipe. In present days who would have not known White Sauce Pasta or pasta in white sauce. I remember the first time I had this Italian delicacy when I was a school goer. It was Dominos cheese burst pasta. Since then I always loved their white sauce pasta over their pizzas!
Today I am sharing the same pasta in white sauce recipe, making it a little easier process. Easy because I did not made the white sauce separately. Now let’s jump to the procedure.
Pasta 1 and 1/2 cup cooked, for today’s recipe I have used spiral pasta but penne pasta is generally used in this recipe.
Carrot cut into thin slices, 1/2 cup
Capsicum sliced, 1/2 cup
Onion 1 medium sized, sliced
Black olives 1/4 th cup
Garlic 4 to 5 cloves chopped
Black pepper powder 2 tsp
All purpose flour/ maida 1 tbsp
Pasta seasoning 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Milk 1 cup
Mozzarella cheese grated, enough to make it cheese burst
Butter 1 tbsp
Fresh cream 1/4 th cup
- heat the butter in a non stick pan. Once the butter melts, add the chopped garlic and sauté for few seconds
- add the onion and carrots and toss and fry for about 1/2 a minute at medium high flames
- then add the capsicum and again toss and fry for another 1/2 minute
- add the black pepper powder and salt and stir and mix well
- add the all purpose flour and mix well
- then add the milk little by little with constant stirring. Keep stirring until the sauce thickens to the required consistency
- now add the fresh cream and stir and mix well
- switch off the flames, add the pasta and mix well
- Transfer the white sauce pasta in a microwave safe bowl
- spread the black olives and the grated cheese all over the pasta
- microwave it for 2 minutes or until the cheese melts
- your Cheezy White Sauce Pasta is ready to be served. Sprinkle the pasta seasoning on top and serve hot.