Omelette crust pizza
This is a pizza with an omelette crust. In present day who doesn’t like a pizza, especially the children. If you ask them about their favourite food, most of them would reply in one word, and that’s PIZZA.
However, this is healthier than the general pizzas and also easy to make.
Onion 1 small sliced
Capsicum 1/4 cup sliced
Tomato 1 small sliced ( only flesh)
Green chillies 2 chopped
Black olives 2 tbsp
Pizza sauce 2 tbsp or enough to spread all over the crust
Grated mozzarella cheese enough to make it cheese burst
Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
Butter about a tbsp
- break and add the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder and beat well
- heat a non stick pan at low flames. Once hot add butter and spread all over the pan
- add the beaten eggs to the pan and tilt a little from all sides to spread it evenly on the pan. Cover the pan and let the egg cook at lowest flames. Cook the egg till a little runny egg is still left on the upper part of the omelette
- at this stage, spread the pizza sauce all over the omelette and add the toppings one by one, evenly spreading them all over the crust. Finally spread the grated cheese all over the pizza and cover and cook untill the cheese melts
- once done, dish out the pizza, sprinkle the pizza seasoning all over the pizza and serve hot with some tomato ketchup
- unlike the general pizzas, you can enjoy the omelette crust pizza even as a breakfast menu.