Fresh cream 1/2 cup
Semi sweetened choco chips or dark chocolate ( broken into small pieces) 3/4 the of a cup
Butter 1 tsp
Salt 1/4th of a tsp
- Take the choco chips or the dark chocolate pieces in a mixing bowl
- Heat the cream in a non stick pan but do not let it boil
- Now pour the cream onto the chocolate and cover and let it rest for few seconds but do not cool completely
- Now stir and mix the chocolate and the cream to form a choco cream
- To this add the butter and salt and again mix.
- Chocolate ganache is ready to be used.